Use Catglobe to collect your data
Choose the method best suited for your survey.
Experience unlimited options with web based interviews.
- Integrate photos, movies and sound into your questionnaire.
- Trigger actions (e.g. Catglobe ensures that all complaints are sent to the relevant contact person).
- Several ways to invite respondents (panels, e-mails, texts, pop-ups and/or QR codes).
- Integrate to external panels (without passing on contact information).
Conduct interviews, customer service, sales, recruitment and much more.
- IP telephony ensures the usage of interviews placed both centrally and peripherally.
The interviewers only need access to the Internet.
- Auto dialing conducts telephone calls itself so the interviewer does not have to spend time on telephone numbers.
- Power dialing conducts several calls simultaneously.
- Predictive dialing adjusts the number of phone numbers automatically.
Read more about Call Center here.
Use Catglobe when conducting hall tests and street interviews.
- Catch your respondents’ immediate reaction.
- Hall test is an appropriate method for product and packaging testing, because the respondents are able to taste or touch the product.
- Use Catglobe on your tablet or phone.
- Conduct your survey on a desired location.
Use Catglobe to create your questionnaire for postal interviews.
- Postal interviews can be an advantage if you want to conduct a survey on a wider geographical location.
- You get the opportunity to attach the product or communication material that you want tested. Hereby, the respondents can relate to the specific material while answering the survey.
- However, you must be aware that it often takes time to collect data using this method.
Obtain knowledge from your panel.
- Send out several surveys simultaneously using a single click.
- Send out surveys to internal and external panels.
- Panel members can be redirected.
Read more about Panel Management here.